Registration & Submission opening: April 17th, 2023
- Registration deadline: August 31st, 2023
- No registration will be accepted after August 31st, 2023
- Abstract submission must be done online after confirmation of the online registration and using the log-in form.
- Abstract should be written in english only and must not exceed 350 words.
- Abstracts should be sent until September 1st. After this date, they will not be eligible for oral selection and will be considered as « late abstract session »
- Oral presentation. Up to 13 abstracts will be selected by the organization committee for oral presentation. Participants will be notified of their oral presentation at the beginning of september.
- Poster specifications. Posters need to be printed in portrait orientation. Maximum size for the posters: 180 cm (height) x 100 cm (width). Selected speakers are expected to give a flash talk to introduce their research topic to the audience(1 minute, 1 slide). The corresponding slide will have to be handed over to
- 2 poster prizes will be selected among PhD student and postdoctoral fellow presenting authors, by the organization committee and invited speakers.
Prices (per person) include attendance to the conferences, housing and meals - Accompanying persons have to register too!
- Single room: 520€ incl taxes
- Double room to share: 400€ incl taxes
- Student & Young post-doctoral fellow (double room to share): 260€ incl taxes
- Accompanying person (sharing a room): 320€ incl taxes
- Single registration (without housing) : 300€ (PI)/ 150€ (Student)
CAUTION: Each room category is limited in number. First registered, first served! These rates will be increased after July 17th, 2023 by 30%.
Read more informations about housing here.
Are available :
- 72 single rooms
- 48 double rooms
To take advantage of the Student & Young PostDoc (<3 years) rate, please send a proof of your status (student card copy or PhD certificate copy) to
Please print the registration form (if you have forgotten to print the registration form you can do so after log-in) and follow the instructions to send your payment.
If you pay by check or bank transfer (see instructions on the registration form) please remember to send a proof of your payment and registration form by email to
If you pay by purchase order, send PO (precising names of all attendees) and registration forms to
Registration will be fully accepted once your fees have been paid, so do not delay in sending your payment!
Payment should be received before July 31th. No money will be refunded if you cancel you registration after this date.
The organization of transport is taken care of by the organizing committee ONLY for invited speakers. Bus lines provide access to Sète station on the Lazaret site. If you need help with your transport from the train station or the airport, contact Claire Legendre or Alban Girault.
Once registered remember to use the Forum for a simpler and cheaper way to organize.