Registration & Submission opening: April 4th, 2022
- Registration deadline: July 13th, 2022
- After this date an extra fee of 30% will be applied
- No registration will be accepted after July 29th, 2022
- Abstract submission can only be done online after confirmation of the online registration and using the log-in form.
- Abstract should be written in english only and must not exceed 350 words.
- Abstracts should be sent until July 1st. After this date, they will not be eligible for oral selection and will be considered as « late abstract session »
- Oral presentation. Up to 13 abstracts will be selected by the organization committee for oral presentation. Participants will be notified of their oral presentation during the summer.
- Poster specifications. The posters need to be printed in portrait orientation. Maximum size for the posters: 180 cm (height) x 100 cm (width). Presenters are expected to give a flash talk presentation to quickly introduce their research (1 minute, 1 slide). The corresponding slide will have to be handed over to
- 2 poster prizes will be selected among PhD student and postdoctoral fellow presenting authors, by the organization committee and invited speakers.
Prices (per person) include attendance to the conferences, housing and meals - Accompanying persons have to register too!
- Single room: 500€ incl taxes
- Double room to share: 370€ incl taxes
- Student & Young post-doctoral fellow (double room to share): 250€ incl taxes
- Accompanying person (sharing a room): 320€ incl taxes
CAUTION: Each room category is limited in number. First registered, first served! These rates will be increased after July 14th, 2022 by 30%.
Read more informations about housing here.
To take advantage of the Student & Young PostDoc (<3 years) rate, please send a proof of your status (student card copy or PhD certificate copy) to
Please print the registration form (if you have forgotten to print the registration form you can do so after log-in) and follow the instructions to send your payment.
If you pay by check or bank transfer (see instructions on the registration form) please remember to send a proof of your payment and registration form by email to
If you pay by purchase order, send PO (precising names of all attendees) and registration forms to Dimitra Gkika and Sylvie Diochot by mail or email (see the registration form for billing and mail/email address).
Registration will be fully accepted once your fees have been paid, so do not delay in sending your payment!
Payment should be received before July 30th. No money will be refunded if you cancel you registration after this date.
Once registered remember to use the Forum for a simpler and cheaper way to organize your journey.